Tuesday 14 December 2010

Some newbies.

I've not 'blogged' in some time now. I've found myself horrendously busy with University and my job. Plus, I'd moved over to Tumblr for a while, although it's full of 'reblogging' and there's nothing much original on there. Just pictures and over angsty teens exploiting their innermost feelings...






This is a gorgeous Camel dress I found in Zara. (£35.99.) I absoloutley adore the flared skirt and pretty bow. I've promised myself that i'll keep it for Christmas day...but to be honest, I don't think that's going to happen.




Also, bought a Chanel Liquid colour. 'Lipgloss' as such, isn't my usual...I normally go for a Matte lipstick, but I adore this colour so much and it's so nice to wear. I am utterly in love with it. #75. Dragon.

No comments:

Post a Comment