Monday 8 March 2010

Japanese Art


I am becoming very inspired by Japanese art and as I have mentioned before, I have a particular love and interest for the paintings of birds. I intend to design a collection of Japanese themed pieces with a vintage twist. I want the focus to be on birds though so am trying to work out some sort of a story to go along with the peices. I have decided to start with something simple; bags. Easy Peasy. On Thursday, I shall be paying a Visit to the Bluecoat Art Shop by the Albert Dock to purchase a new Sketch Pad to begin as I keep filling the pages of my Cath Kidston notebook with little designs and it is in danger of filling up!

1 comment:

  1. http://www.jijikiki.com/display.php?c=14&pId=809&t=Ji%20Ji%20Kiki%20Vintage%20Jewellery

    =)

    xx

    ReplyDelete