Monday 3 May 2010

Robin Hood.

I don't think anyone can comprehend how excited I am for the release of 'Robin Hood' directed by Ridley Scott. I've always liked a good old battle sequence and Scott has made some of the best, in 'Gladiator' for example. It's one of my all time favourite movies. Some might consider this love of sword fighting, bow and arrow weilding men to be a manly sort of thing to enjoy...I would possibly agree. But hey, who makes movies FOR men...I mean, my boyfriend loves (worryingly as I haven't even seen it in it's entirety) Mean Girls. So why can't I find excessive joy in Lord of the Rings and the likes. "HURHHH." (that's my manly-macho noise.)

TRAILER:

1 comment:

  1. Don't even get me started on this film :D I'M COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS. THE EXCITMENT!!!!xxxx

    ReplyDelete