Sunday 3 October 2010

La de la de laaa

I'm finally starting singing again, now I have Friday's pretty much free. I've moved away from Opera completley now. Especially as I almost had an attack on stage last year. Instead, I've moved towards jazz more now. I've been looking through my music collection to find something I can sing this Fryupday. Here's a couple of songs I'm thinking of doing. ;)

Julie London; Cry me a River.



Patti Page; Can't get used to losing you. I love Patti Page, and the Andy Williams version of this song is one of my all time faves.



There's loads more, I just don't have a cluuuuuuue what to do. Suggestions would be welcomed ;)

My problem is my incredible lack of confidence and stage fright.... It's just something I've got to get over I think!

4 comments:

  1. That are great songs! I didn't know the last one - but I really like it! (Thank you for educating me.)
    Do you want to give a theme to your performance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay :P Haha, just a couple from my music collection ^_^

    The Andy Williams version of can't get used to losing you is great, :)

    The theme? Well...It's pretty much going to be a sort of 1940's-50's Jazz/old hollywood musical theme. I'll wear what I usually wear, as most of my clothes are from the 50's and 40's ;) hhaaaa :D

    Thanks for reading my blog by the way :):) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome - I simply love your blog. (that could be due to some nice posts about a certain actor and a fellow fondness for Hammer Horror and vintage..)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to hear you sing one day darling =)

    With Love

    ReplyDelete