Thursday 21 October 2010

This is Halloweeeeen; a short halloweeny post.



At this time of year, I am always, always excited for Halloween. Ever since I was a child, it has been my favourite time of year.



That picture ^ up there...reminds me of Leanne...coincidently, I am going to her party this Halloween! Rum, cake, vodka jelly's and lots of traditional Halloween fun;)



For my costume this year, I am still debating on whether or not to go as the traditional witch...or Morticia Addams.





And of course....Tim Burton watching is much needed. As is plenty of my old horror movie collection.





I bought my costume, a long black dress with a hat and belt, from Kitty who owns Curious Orange in Liverpool's 'Grand Central Arcade' (formerly Quiggins.) for 15.00 and the tache for 1.00. Bargain. I always see and buy the most beautiful dresses in her shop. I am going to upload some pictures of my new dress that I bought from her. It's a beautiful, floral, 1950's dress with a high collar and shell button design.

Have a look at Kitty's shop here; http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=122665194458515&id=1638502183&ref=notif¬if_t=like#!/CuriousOrangeShop



Also, for anyone who is interested, or indeed in Liverpool on the 4th of November...you need to get down to her Psycho Motel night in Heebie Jeebies. It's set to be amaaaaazing. And is only 5.00 on the door! OH, and it's fancy dress.



3 comments:

  1. aah - Morticia Addams.. Always an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay! the mister and i are going to dress up as mortia and gomez too!!! we have a party to go to on friday, i can't wait! i need to buy a wig though as i just dyed my hair red!!

    can't wait to see your costumes! you are going to make a BEAUTIFUL mortia!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Elvgren, he is my favourite Pin-Up artist and i love that picture too!!

    Can't wait to see you dear =)

    Avec L'Amour ♥
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete