Thursday 4 November 2010

Meow.

Yesterday evening, my Mum and Dad called me downstairs to look out of the window. Behind our wall, crying, was a kitten. I ran out with some milk straight away and it let me stroke it. By this point, I was sobbing my eyes out as it was shivering and soaked right through. So I brought him in. He's still in my house now. We think he's been dumped and mistreated because of the way he runs away sometimes and how certain things will really frighten him. :(

But he's safe with me. I don't know what we're calling him yet, but I love him so, so much. We both fell asleep on the sofa this morning...he's my little friend! It's a literal dream come true, as i've never been allowed to have a cat, we've always had budgies you see. But he seems to get on okay with Belle and Misty! Here's some pictures (:




2 comments:

  1. Awwwh Shell, she's adorable!!! It's so nice to hear that this poor little kitty has a lovely home now.
    I love the last photo =)


    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete