Saturday 27 November 2010

New hair.

Being a restless person, I'm always trying to change something about me. I constantly find myself in the bathroom with a bottle of hair dye. I've gone from very dark brown (my natural colour), to black, to blue black, to black with bits of blue...to normal again, to chesnut red, to bright red, to purple, then to black blue again. Then over the past few months, I let those hair colours grow out, then realised I was somewhat ginger still underneath all of it, due to the red dye...so I dyed it black again, then purple and last week, I accidently dyed it bright pink with some bleaching stuff...needless to say, I then dyed it back to black, although my roots are STILL pink.

So I asked myself, "What's next?'' and I thought about getting my Bettie Bangs back, but then realised i've cut my hair too short now for them...so I came across a picture of Immodesty Blaize and decided that I am going to do THIS:




1 comment:

  1. You are? I'd love to see that - it is a marvellous style!

    ReplyDelete