Wednesday 24 November 2010

More Pictures.

Hat £10, Lark Lane Antique shop (1940's), ... Vintage German Dress, £15, Landbaby @ the Bluecoat.

Hat... £15, Vintage shop in Chester. It was a present from Andrew. :) The hat is probably around late 1930's, but the flower spray and net were added later. The bad sewing along the ridge gave that one away;) It's better than my sewing anyway!

Shoes £12, Liverpool Vintage Fair. Belt, £5, Dorothy Perkins.

Camel Skirt, £39.99 Zara, Vintage blouse, £10, Liverpool Vintage fair.

3 comments:

  1. You're looking sooo gorgeous! I am going to bite into a pillow before I start to cry.. yeah.. maybe I AM jealous.. *sigh* - but I'd love to see much more pictures of you. :") You're so photogenic! :"o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaa, Thankyou soooo much <3 You're so sweeeet ^_^ I've been neglecting my blog of late! I promise I will update more often ^_^ xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete