Saturday 3 July 2010

Flashback Boutique Fashion Show, in aid of Claire's House.

A wonderful night filled with fabulous clothes and beautiful people AND it was all for a brilliant cause; Claire's House charity!. I enjoyed this one so much more than the last (not saying the last one wasn't wonderful, because it was, but this one topped it yet again!) and the venue was perfect. (Circo Bar & Freak Show, Albert Dock Liverpool.)



I started off backstage taking pictures of the hair and makeup. Two of my oldest friends were modelling on the night; Elizabeth Formela and Megan Quick. (I've known Megan almost all of my life!) They were fantastic and I am very proud of both of them! They're now such beautiful women!
(top: Liz. Bottom: Meg)

I also met a wonderful girl by the fairy tale name of Lucinda Quinn. She is a dead ringer for Miss Von Teese and the most glamorous 18 year old for miles around. Lucinda oozes class and confidence and captured the audiences attention with her flirtatious modelling style.I also had the pleasure of meeting Brookside's Suzanne Collins (Nikki Shadwick) and Ann Marie Davies. (Katrina Evans) Both are beautiful, talented women who have kind charitable hearts and their friendship, although I caught but a snapshot of it, is heart warming.

Suzanne, me and Ann Marie :)


Find the rest of the pictures on the Flashback Boutique Facebook Group.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You in the last picture reminds me of myself, this just reinforces how much we look alike xD s'weird!
    Loveyoushell.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete