Thursday 29 July 2010

Molly Megan Carroll

This is a long overdue blog about a fantastic photographer who I stumbled across in a very 'It's a small world isn't it?' sort of way; she's a friend of a friend, Laura Power. Molly has taken pictures for the lovely Laura's costumes that she has created for her Foundation Art course. Laura is wonderfully talented, so mixing these two with fashion and photography is a dream.

 Costume by Laura Power.

Again, one of Laura's amazing costumes, modelled by Jodie! :)

Molly is a Fashion and Portrait Photographer who's pictures never fail to entice me and I thought I would share a few of my favourites with you all. She's a young and talented woman and I think she's going to make it big in photography...so watch this space! To begin with, I'll let your eyes behold something from her 'Seven Deadly Sins' collection. This picture is fantastic and I am completeley in love with it. It looks like it has come straight from a magazine! (Model; Ashley Cain)



I love some of her older  more 'haunting' work. The pictures have a ghostly feel to them are are beautiful.





Some of her newer pictures have a distinct 1960's feel to them, such as these;


(Model; The lovely Jodie Lousie!)


(Model; Amelia Connor)

I immediatey fell in love with this photo...the car, the hair, the dress, the shoes, the whole picture in general! It's a very, very classy photo and should be seen in the pages of every Fashion Magazine worth reading if you ask me.

(Model; Ashley Cain)


Visit and join Molly Megan's Facebook page here;

http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?&id=693565047&s=12&hash=a6f7ca9c2c8341ae5b9a76cd69af9d81#!/pages/Liverpool/Molly-Megan-Photography/282998146137?ref=ts&__a=42&ajaxpipe=1

Molly's Flickr:
www.flickr.com/photos/moll
ymeganc

No comments:

Post a Comment