Monday 19 April 2010

Bernie Dexter


Bernie Dexter is like, a dream come true. I found her on a corsetry website when I was doing my Art GCSE and found a picture of her in my old sketch book before. She's perfect, looks just like Betty!!! One of the main things I want for this Summer is a pin up inspired swim suit. I found loads on http://www.unique-vintage.com/ which are gorgeous. I based my ICT coursework on that shop last year, so I got to know the website pretty well. It's lovely. Co-incidently, she also models for this online shop. This made me re-kindle my adoration for her last year and now. Now, to get pin up body...to go with said swim suit. I'm not all that fat, but to pull something like that off, my size 12 self needs to shape up!! I am not ashamed to say...I like that coffin she has. I've always had a soft spot for the macabre.

1 comment: