Friday 9 April 2010

warmth & spooks.

The weather was beautiful today. It felt to good to not put my heavy coat on and walk around feeling free and comfortably warm. I met my friends in the park for a walk and we visited 'Croxteth Hall.' It's such a gorgeous house, and very haunted. Naturally, I was pleased. My friend Laura has a picture of a ghost maid. I really want to see it. I only ever get orbs on camera, but most of them could be specs of dust. My Dad took a picture of my sister once though, and on it, is a ghost rabbit. Call me crazy, but it's no lie. We also have a picture of a woman in my Mum and Dad's bedroom. My house = very haunted.

1 comment:

  1. Shell, i love you so much! Haha. I wish i still had the picture of the old ghost maid. Apparently, my old computer can be fixed/ i can get the old pictures back, but that's when we have money :P. I have a picture of an old lady too in the doorway to the kitchen, there's loads of stories about her that the girls were telling me when i was in the house last time with calpol :). Had such a lovely day, and it was great seeing you! <3

    ReplyDelete