Tuesday 27 April 2010

Favourite Blog


I've been obsessing over Aya Smith's blog now for ages! I actually found this beautiful young woman on Youtube, watching some of her amazingly helpful hair tutorials. (hers is the one I put on when trimming my fringe, or 'bangs' as she would say.) Her blog, Strawberry Koi Vintage Style, is the one I look at when I feel like some inspiration. All of her photographs remind me of some sort of fairy tale and I adore her sense of style. She teams classic vintage pieces with modern ones and has the most gorgeous brogue shoes I've ever seen. Aya also has some fabulous tips on Youtube on dating vintage peices. In fact, she has fabulous tips in general! (She is also, might I add, very lovely!)

Memoryhouse - Bonfire from Jamie Harley on Vimeo.

Video from Aya's 'Little white dress' post.

You can also shop online at her Etsy Store.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful feature, thank you so much! I think you melted my heart =^_^=

    Isn't that song by Memoryhouse just lovely? I think I've been listening to them almost every day, particularly this song!

    Love,
    Aya ( strawberrykoi.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete