Saturday 10 April 2010

Makeup.

Over the past few days, I realised just how annoying makeup is. My lipstick, no matter how expensive, always goes manky in the corners of my mouth and rubs off after not very long at all. My eyeliner, never goes right due to the fact my eye lids are odd, ergo, flicks just end up looking weird. It always ends up too thick too. My foundation always makes me look shiny as does my blusher and my mascara is running out. The only thing that ever goes right on my face are my eyebrows.

I need a precision eyeliner...(maybe the Mac one i've seen in Vogue) and am going to try a Chanel lipstick as hopefully, it won't irritate my skin/feel melty and disgusting. Laura Power (a good friend of mine) has suggested some foundation and as for blusher, I'm not all that bothered. NOW FOR SOME MONEY...

1 comment:

  1. Right, a very good eyeliner is L'oreal super liner in carbon gloss, I actually started to hate having to wear eyeline as you know how dark I have my eyes BUT this is a miracle worker trust me. It's goes on perfectly and doesn't come off either, mine stays on from when I applied it at 6.30 in the morn until 9 when I take it off at night. A little trick always go over liquid eyeliner with a black pencil to soften and to hold in place longer. Also a good bluser is maybelline expert wear I have it in rosewood it lasts agesss :) I hope this really helps just a few things to try out xxxx

    ReplyDelete