Sunday 25 April 2010

Dr Sketchy's.

Every last Sunday of the month shall be Sketchy's day. This is my new rule...a rule that won't take any effort keeping to. Burlesque, drinks, drawing, prizes and lovely, lovely people. What more could you ask for from a Sunday??!!! I shall post pictures when I get the chance. :) I will be buying the tickets again early!

I found it difficult drawing in such short time spaces as I normally take forever when drawing, trying to get everything perfect. I also, really needed the loo (due to punishment drinks) so couldn't concentrate through one of my favourite poses...so I took photo's and will be drawing from them. Next time, I'll be taking my pen...I draw better in pen and make less mistakes for some reason. I'll get some quick drawing practice in, and then neaten things up at home I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment