Tuesday 27 April 2010

Elizabeth Taylor

I really did love Elizabeth Taylor before I read about what she did to Debbie Reynolds, one of the sweetest women in Hollywood. (They were best friends, and she bedded her husband...then married him for those of you who don't know.) The worst of it, was that Debbie said she wasn't surprised, due to the fact that she thought Elizabeth was so much more beautiful than her, and that she was just "cute." Elizabeth was one of the most beautiful women of all time, but Debbie Reynolds was beautiful too!! I really did admire her as well, especially due to her role in 'Cleopatra.' (1963) Oh well, if the lovely Debbie forgave her, then that's good enough for me. My love for Cleopatra will overlook this. She was a man eater too! (except...she didn't have to steal men...)


No comments:

Post a Comment