Tuesday 27 April 2010

Some Sketchy's Photo's; Scarlett Daggers





Downloaded some editing software out of boredom and had a play around with it. It's quite cool actually :) Unfortunatley, there is no Dr. Sketchy's on next month due to a mix up with the venue. But I am so excited for when it's next on!! I have loads more pictures, just have to try and remove a bit of red eye from the photo's.


Also, my boyfriend shaved his hair off just before attending this event with me. I know this sounds shallow but his hair was the only pleasing thing about him. When someone has the personality of a moose but you for SOME UNKNOWN REASON ARE STILL WITH THE MOOSE AND THEN THEY SHAVE THEIR HAIR TO BE 'ZEN' IT MAKES YOU A LITTLE BIT SICK INSIDE.


I sense singledom.


Might get a girlfriend instead.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely model =) It looks like you had a great time Shell, i'm glad you did! Did you draw anything? Loving the effects on the photo's too!

    Love ♥
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete